Westair Aviation, located at Shannon Airport, Co Clare, due to continued growth the following vacancy has arisen – Operations Controller
Duties & Responsibilities – Operations Controller
- Assist the Operations Manager in the discharge of the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Department
- Coordinate flights & create flight itineraries & trip packs
- Arrange & follow up promptly on all handling requests, slots and permission and any applicable schedule changes relating to company aircraft
- Liaise with the customer on the status of flight booking in a proactive and timely manner
- Update company databases and IT systems
- Assistance to passengers, aircraft and crew members of operators flying to/from Shannon Airport where the operator has engaged with Westair Aviation FBO for the provision of VIP handling services
- Coordination of all passenger services for arrivals & departures
- Providing flight briefing file to crew members, including weather updates, NOTAMS and copy of flight plan and trip pack
- Coordinating and organising ramp services such as but not limited to Fuel, catering, aircraft cleaning, water, lavatory, ground power units, passenger steps, push backs and De-Icing.
- Answering of air/ground radio for the coordination of aircraft services.
- Billing of handling services for third party aircrafts, controlling of service providers bills and statistics
- Monitor the company provided Operations telephone or other such equipment provided to you by the company as and when required, keep the device safe and secure at all times and routinely monitor for incoming calls and email.
- Maintain Flight watch as required from time to time for the company
- Assist with monthly, weekly and daily reporting targets for the operations department
- Full Drivers License is required.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. If you feel you are suitable to this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westair Aviation is licenced and regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority.