Westair FBO offers rapid turn arounds of just 30 minutes, including customs and immigration. The airport is uncongested and has a runway length of over 10,495 feet long. Westair offers the most competitive handling and fuel prices available at the Airport.
Westair FBO facilities are modern, state of the art including over 40,000 square ft of heated, secure (cctv) hangars on our Ramp at Shannon International Airport.
Westair FBO also offers engineer support for the following airtcraft types: Learjet 45, 60, Challenger 604 and 605, Gulfstream G550, Hawker 700 & 800XP and other aircraft. Part of Westair’s commitment to client services through Shannon Airport is to routinely provide technical support on the ramp should an aircraft require support.
Our range of support services and equipment include:
- VIP Lounge air conditioned, with satellite tv, free wireless broadband, complementary beverages and snacks
- Weather, fax, notams and telephone
- GPU, Tug, Lav & Water service, oxygen and nitrogen service
- De-icing service
- Refuelling via Westair bowser is convenient and timely ensuring quick turns – UVAIR, World Fuels and all Major Credit Cards accepted
- VIP catering from a range of providers, ensuring exact requirements are completely catered for
- Aircraft interior and exterior cleaning – using the best product and service available
- Line and base maintenance EASA approved facility
- Defect rectification
- Aircraft jacks and tow bars for many aircraft types
Executive Concierge service complementary – to facilitate any support service required including VIP onward transport (jet & helicopter charter support), private limo cars, rental cars, crew transport to and from the FBO, golf tee time at internationally renowned courses such as Ballybunion GC, Lahinch GC, Doonbeg GC and Waterville GC. The Shannon Region also offers a range of other amenities including Sailing, Angling, Museums, Castles, Mountain Biking, Surfing. The list is endless.
Westair has also secured favourable rates with a number of locally based 5 star hotels and resorts in the region including:
Shannon International Airport recently launched US CBP clearance for ALL Private Jets operating to the United States of America. This unique and important service is not available at any other Airport throughout Europe. It enables any Private Jet to be received from Shannon International Airport to the United States of America in the same category as a US domestic arrival – no Customs or Immigration on arrival. Westair co-ordinate this service on their customers behalf. For more information please see the following link http://www.shannonairport.com/gns/b2b/us-preclearance-facility.aspx